We are the exclusive gateway provider to a private label card with 11.5 million authorized users. Their sales revenue was $9.8 billion in 2009. Providing this service has produced a rich client base that represents business who do as little as $200,000 in annual sales to merchants who achieve more than $800 million in sales.
The 5thDL Payment Switch serves as a transaction hub by accepting data from throughout the supply chain and passing that data to other systems involved in the transaction (like fulfillment). This, in effect, creates a transaction hub that is managed on behalf of the merchant. Not only does this relieve the merchant from managing flow of data, but it provides a clear demark for PCI Compliance (we are level 1, 2.0). The 5thDL transaction switch technology will talk to your warehouse, inventory and fulfillment systems. Take a closer look.
Additional products and services include:
- Chargeback and Fraud Insurance - Utilizing this product has allowed our merchants to reduce risk and in turn lower security reserves held by the processing banks. This also helps ensure merchant account health.
- Data Breach Insurance - Provides compensation to merchant in the event of a breach to defray costs of forensic audits, fines levied by associations and costs for customer replacement cards.
- Interchange Optimizer - Allows merchants to improve margins by achieving the best possible interchange rates.
- Virtual Terminal - Enables sales, refunds and credits online
- Customer Payments Monitoring -Provides merchants with changes to card holder information in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- PCI Compliance Services
- FBI Tools - Fraud management and prevention system will alert or block suspicious transactions.
- Recurring Billing
The5th Dimension technology services division has tailored solutions to fit even the most unique payment models. From cruise lines to soft lines, our payment and software solutions provide up to the minute data allowing merchants to make well informed proactive decisions.
Benefits to our clients are cost reduction, reliable and secure processing platforms as well as increased working capital via merchant risk reduction system. Our focus is to partner with our clients in managing the opportunities and risks associated with maintaining and expanding their payment processing capabilities.